Our large, orderly warehouses with more than 1,500,000 square feet of warehouse space, give us the ability to offer a broad selection of quality materials for prompt delivery. OREPAC's truck fleet of 140 based at each warehouse provides scheduled, "just-in-time" delivery. Next-day delivery is OREPAC's service goal and "as-needed"scheduling is a constant service commitment.
In addition to stocking quality lumber, millwork and building products, OREPAC is committed to the best customer service in the industry and the highest quality products available. Our service offering includes: fully equipped, state of the art door and window assembly shops, dealer product training and development, UPC codes on most products, co-op advertising, in-store merchandising, and customized delivery service.
© OrePac 2007
OrePac recognizes the importance of safeguarding our natural resources and is committed to conserving and improving our environment. We strive to operate our daily business affairs with an environmental awareness and to pass our environmental beliefs and practices on to our customers.
OrePac's SCS Certification Registration Number:
It is OrePac's policy to:
- Comply with, and if possible exceed the requirements of all current and future environmental laws that pertain to our industry.
- Conduct our daily operations in a manner demonstrating our respect for environmental quality and our determination to minimize the impact on our natural resources.
- To maintain all environmental programs and procedures to ensure compliance by establishing clear guidelines and policies.
- Provide product labeling with accurate and informative information on environmental claims and impact.
- Eliminate any unnecessary packaging and transport in the delivery of our products to customers.
- Be attentive to changes in environmental concerns and be ready to respond in an appropriate manner to minimize any environmental impact.
- Recycle any product material we can on a company level, and to encourage use of products and materials with recycled content.
- Work with and encourage our suppliers to increase the procurement of quality recycled, engineered and alternative products, and to encourage them to increase the availability of third party independently certified wood products as they become economically competitive and available.
- Promote environmentally responsible behaviors from our suppliers by requesting certification or verification from independent audits that they engage in and comply with sustainable forests management practices.
- Support manufacturers who use environmentally responsible products and engage in research that focuses on the development of wood product alternatives.